Mazars in Albania & Kosovo is hiring for its head office in Tirana:
- Greet visitors and point them in the right direction, answer inquiries, and create a welcoming environment, supplying them and executive staff with refreshments.
- Manage communication including emails and phone calls
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and reservations as needed
- Maintain daily Agenda schedules.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and call conferences.
- Perform some administrative HR tasks.
- Sending, receiving, and distributing through DHL, UPS, FEDEX etc.
- Maintaining address-lists and keeping address-databank up to date
- Perform general: photocopying and mailing, for all team members.
- Typing documents and mail for all team members
- Translation of different documents
- Maintain and up-date hard copy and electronic filing system for archives.
- Maintain and up-date the departmental archives and assist in the maintenance of the Presence archives.
- Research, price, and purchase office furniture and supplies.
- Collect and maintain inventory for chancellery, office supply, keeping invoices etc.
- Support staff in accommodation reservations, ticket reservations, transport in and out of office.
- Set up accommodation arrangements for company visitors.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduate in Secondary education supplemented by studies in foreign languages, office management or other related fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in similar works as administrative assistant.
- Professional fluency in English and Albanian, both oral and written.
- Knowledge of the French language will be preferable.
- Demonstrable translation and interpretation experience.
- Experience in office management skills, including the ability to operate all Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, prioritize tasks and to analyze data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and overtime;
Remuneration and work position will be in accordance with applicant’s experience
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- An updated short summary or CV accompanied with a recent photograph;
- Reference letters from actual or previous employers accompanied with their contact numbers
Deadline for submission: February 28th, 2023
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. If you're the sort of person who embraces challenge and likes to work amongst a diverse team of people from different backgrounds – we could be the firm for you.
To apply, please, send your CV, photo, and application letter in English to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our page email@example.com email subject containing (mandatory): OFFICE ASSISTANT;
Applications will be processed with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.