We are looking for a professional interested in acquiring knowledge and skills in audit correlations, with good analytical, planning, and organizational skills to join our fast-expanding audit and assurance team.
Mazars in Albania & Kosovo is hiring for its head office in Tirana:
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduation in Finance & Accounting.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Albanian.
- Good analytic and numeric skills.
- Good skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Team player.
- Willing to continuously improve their knowledge.
- Good planning and organizational skills with ability to meet tight time constraints and deadlines.
What we offer is:
- A working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Intensive training.
- Opportunity for permanent employment based on performance evaluation at the end of the internship period.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- An updated short summary or CV
Deadline for submission: September 30th, 2022
Your application will be treated with full confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you do fulfill all the mentioned criteria, please send your application accompanied by all other relevant documentations that prove your qualifications and experiences to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject containing (mandatory): AUDIT INTERN