Our teams provides tax services which are vital to our clients' business controls, shareholder confidence and credibility of their financial statements. Our expertise ranges from insurance, banking, financial institutions, manufacturing, services, NGOs. By joining a unique integrated structure, you will benefit from working in collaborative teams and be given responsibility for delivering robust and independent tax services in a supportive environment
Mazars in Albania is hiring for the position of:
As a Tax Manager, you will support the Senior Management team including Partners to develop and build the Tax team and client offering. You will work closely with clients and be committed to providing an exceptional Tax services
- Effectively organizing and presenting complex tax issues, results, and recommendations to project team and clients.
- Understanding and interpreting applicable tax law.
- Assisting clients to complete timely and accurate tax and financial filings.
- Organizing periodic tax newsletters for team and clients
- Preparing appeal
- Assisting during tax audits
- Planning audit and incorporating processes that enable identifying risks and developing audit procedures to address those identified risks.
- Assess and mitigate the tax impact of new business initiatives in Albania or Abroad
- Designing, proposing, and working with clients to implement tax strategies that are consistent with clients’ strategic goals
- Extensive client liaison and engagement with related stakeholders
- People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training, and development, engaging high performing teams.
- Maintains control and stability under pressure whilst recognizing the deadline or urgency.
- Assesses and produces high quality work in line with the Firm's policy and processes, meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
- Lead teams in aiding international and local clients in integrating tax planning into their overall business strategy requirements.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Holds significant experience of leading external tax audits, managing a portfolio of clients and leading tax teams.
- Prior experience of working at an experienced Tax Assistant Manager or Manager level.
- Client relationship management experience.
- Experience of managing, training, and coaching a Tax team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge.
- Experience of developing new initiatives and methodologies.
- Experience of identifying issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen.
- Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control.
- Develops a network of client contacts and contacts in the wider market.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- An updated short summary or CV
Your application will be treated with full confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you do fulfill all the mentioned criteria please send your application accompanied by all other relevant documentations that prove your qualifications and experiences to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject containing (mandatory): TAX MANAGER