We are looking for a professional interested in acquiring knowledge and skills in audit and assurance, with good analytical, planning and organizational skills to join our fast expanding assurance team.
Mazars in Albania & Kosovo is hiring for its head office in Tirana:
- Provide assurance services following the Mazars Audit Methodology for our local and international clients;
- Identifies and communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risk
- Perform planning and risk assessment process.
- Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives
- Supervises junior auditors assigned to engagements providing guidance and overall review of deliverables
- Maintain good contact with clients.
- Engage in non-assurance services
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduate in Finance & Accounting (Mandatory);
- At least 2-3 years of experience in audit and assurance;
- Excellent skills and knowledge in completing Financial Statements in accordance with NAS, IFRS;
- ACCA qualification is an advantage;
- Knowledge of tax & fiscal regulations framework;
- Profound computer literacy (Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Internet, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills in English and Albanian;
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
- Ability to work under pressure and overtime;
- Ability to meet deadline;
- Strong analytical mind and passion for accounting;
- Strong control skills and attentions toward details.
Remuneration and work position will be in accordance with applicant’s experience.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- An updated short summary or CV accompanied with a recent photograph;
- Reference letters from actual or previous employer accompanied with their contact numbers
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. If you're the sort of person who embraces challenge and likes to work amongst a diverse team of people from different backgrounds – we could be the firm for you.
To apply, please, send your CV in English to the email address email@example.com containing (mandatory): SENIOR AUDITOR in the subject.
Applications will be processed with strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.