Our Audit Teams provide audit assurance services which are vital to our clients' business controls, shareholder confidence and credibility of their financial statements. Our expertise ranges from insurance, banking, financial institutions, manufacturing, services, NGOs. By joining a unique integrated structure, you will benefit from working in collaborative teams and be given responsibility for delivering robust and independent audit services in a supportive environment
Mazars in Albania is hiring for the position of:
As an Audit Manager, you will support the Senior Management team including Partners to develop and build the audit team and client offering. You will work closely with clients and be committed to providing an exceptional audit service.
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning.
- Technical expert for audit assignments, providing advice to audit team and client.
- Leading an audit team, ensuring the team complete in a timely manner within budget.
- Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalization of reports in line with agreed timescales.
- Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time within budget.
- People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development, engaging high performing teams.
- Maintains control and stability under pressure whilst recognizing the deadline or urgency.
- Ensure standards and procedures maintained by whole team.
- Drafts the audit opinion summary for the Partner and any other reporting documents, including group reporting and audit committee papers.
- Identifying and capitalizing on opportunities and prospects for new work.
- Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams.
- Acts as a point of contact for both senior management and client.
- Building strong working relationships with clients.
- Show vision and strategic perspective.
- Delivering confident and clear presentations of service features and benefits to clients.
- Ensures audit services provided are genuinely appropriate for the client.
- Assesses and produces high quality work in line with the Firm's policy and processes, meeting relevant regulatory requirements.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Holds significant experience of leading external audits managing a portfolio of clients and leading audit teams.
- Prior experience of working at an experienced Audit Assistant Manager or Manager level.
- Client relationship management experience.
- Experience of managing, training, and coaching an audit team.
- Experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Actively seeks to enhance expertise and knowledge.
- Experience of developing new initiatives and methodologies.
- CA / ACCA qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience of identifying issues through sound analysis and application of commercial acumen.
- Takes ownership of projects, effectively delegates to others within the team and takes responsibility for quality control.
- Develops a network of client contacts and contacts in the wider market.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- An updated short summary or CV
Deadline for submission: November 30th, 2022
Your application will be treated with full confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you do fulfill all the mentioned criteria please send your application accompanied by all other relevant documentations that prove your qualifications and experiences to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject containing (mandatory): AUDIT MANAGER