We are looking for a professional interested in acquiring knowledge and skills in audit correlations, with good analytical, planning, and organizational skills to join our fast-expanding audit and assurance team.
Mazars in Albania & Kosovo is hiring for its head office in Tirana:
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduate in Finance & Accounting (Mandatory);
- 1-2 years of experience in accounting;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Albanian;
- Good analytic and numeric skills.
- Good skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Team player.
- Willing to continuously improve their knowledge.
- Good planning and organizational skills with ability to meet tight time constraints and deadlines.
- A working environment where personal development is encouraged.
- Young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
- Intensive training.
- Opportunity for permanent employment based on performance evaluation at the end of the internship period.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
An updated short summary or CV
Deadline for submission: December 08th, 2023
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. If you're the sort of person who embraces challenge and likes to work amongst a diverse team of people from different backgrounds – we could be the firm for you.
If you do fulfill all the mentioned criteria please send your application accompanied by all other relevant documentations that prove your qualifications and experiences to the email address: email@example.com with email subject containing (mandatory): ASSISTANT AUDITOR