Mazars office in Kosovo is hiring an: ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT
- Client’s ledger bookkeeping, which operates in different industries (service, construction, trade, production, etc.) in accordance with national and international accounting standards and current applicative legislation;
- Managerial bookkeeping in accordance with clients requests;
- Chart of Accounts verification and reconciliation;
- Costs Centers verification and reconciliation;
- Preparation of monthly tax declarations in accordance with applicative fiscal law requests;
- Communicating with tax authority;
- Report design and keeping constant communication with client.
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduate in Finance & Accounting (Mandatory);
- Proficiency in Accounting Software (preferably Kontabilitet Alpha);
- 1 - 2 years of accounting experience at least;
- Knowledge in completing Financial Statements in accordance with NAS, IFRS;
- Knowledge of tax & fiscal regulations framework;
- Profound computer literacy (Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Internet, etc.);
- Excellent communication skills in English and Albanian;
- Ability to work under pressure and overtime;
- Ability to meet deadline;
- Strong analytical mind and passion for accounting;
- Strong control skills and attentions toward details.
Remuneration and work position will be in accordance with applicant’s experience
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- An updated short summary or CV accompanied with a recent photograph;
- Reference letters from actual or previous employer accompanied with their contact numbers.
Deadline for submission: 27 October 2017
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. If you're the sort of person who embraces challenge and likes to work amongst a diverse team of people from different backgrounds – we could be the firm for you.
To apply, please send your documents in the email address email@example.com having in the email subject (mandatory): Pristina_ Assistant Accountant
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.