Mazars in Kosovo is hiring an Audit Manager.
We are looking for a professional interested in acquiring knowledge and skills in audit and assurance, with good analytical, planning and organizational skills to join our fast-expanding assurance team
- Assisting and advising the client service management team on the formulation of audit strategy and planning
- Providing advice to audit and/or client management
- Being a technical expert for the audit department
- Leading an audit team, ensuring the team complete in a timely manner within budget
- Managing audit assignments from planning through to finalisation of reports in line with agreed timescales
- Controlling time spent and monitoring actual time with the budget
- Business development, including working with colleagues in other teams
- People management – coaching, feedback, performance management, training and development, engaging high performing teams
- Act as a point of contact for both senior management and client
- Build strong working relationships with clients
- The role holder will show vision and strategic perspective
- Maintain control and stability under pressure whilst recognising the deadline or urgency to be dealt with
- Responds to the needs of the client and staff
- Can deliver confident and clear presentations of service features and benefits to clients
- Engage in non-assurance services
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduate in Finance & Accounting (Mandatory);
- SCAAK membership or ACCA qualification is an advantage
- Holds at least 4 - 5 years of experience in audit and assurance in big 4 or Mid-Tier firm (Mandatory);
- Owns strong relationship management ability (essential)
- Ability to observe and understand business processes ensuring processes are documented completely and accurately
- Ability to develop self and others.
- As the position involves client contact, the person must be able to present a professional image to the firm’s clients.
- Excellent skills and knowledge in IFRS
- Knowledge of tax & fiscal regulations framework;
- Fluency in Albanian and English language. Any other language will be considered an asset.
- Pro-active, committed to excellence and have a flexible and positive attitude
Remuneration and work position will be in accordance with applicant’s experience.
Interested applicants should submit an updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org until 28 February 2020 with email subject containing: AUDIT MANAGER.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.