Audit Assistant / Accountant Assistant
We are looking for a professional interested in acquiring knowledge and skills in accounting correlations, with good analytical, planning and organizational skills to join our fast-expanding audit and accounting team.
Mazars in Albania & Kosovo is hiring for its head office in Tirana: Audit Assistant / Accountant Assistant
Qualifications and skills required:
- Graduate in Finance & Accounting (Mandatory);
- Up to 2 years of experience in accounting;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Knowledge in Accounting Software;
- Ability to work under pressure and overtime;
- Ability to meet deadline;
Strong control skills and attentions toward details.
What we offer is intensive training, opportunity to obtain the qualifications, a varied job with significant career opportunities and a working environment where personal development is encouraged, a young, dynamic and pleasant work environment.
Remuneration and work position will be in accordance with applicant’s experience.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- An updated short summary or CV accompanied with a recent photograph;
- Reference letters from actual or previous employer accompanied with their contact numbers.
Deadline for submission: June 9th, 2019
Mazars is all about people – we believe that each individual makes a difference to the Mazars culture. If you're the sort of person who embraces challenge and likes to work amongst a diverse team of people from different backgrounds – we could be the firm for you.
Applications will be processed in strict confidentiality. Only short listed candidates will be contacted
To apply, please, send your CV, photo, and application letter in English to email address email@example.com containing (mandatory): Audit Assistant or Accountant Assistant in the subject.